Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thr3e






Sisters Book Challenge
Book 7
Thr3e by Ted Dekker

source
This year, I have found myself reading more mysteries. First there was Death Comes to Pemberley, next five Agatha Christie books, then A Heartbeat Away. To add to the mystery books on my reading log, the next book on the Sisters Book Challenge I chose was Thr3e. I've never read any books by Ted Dekker so I was looking forward to reading this book.  

If I used one word to describe this book I would chose "creepy." It's one of those books that you don't want to read when you're alone since the story was about a stalker. Like all good suspense books, it was hard to put it down once I got into the story. I liked this book although the ending kind of shocked me. I wasn't expecting it to turn out that way. In the end, I would be interested in trying more Ted Dekker books.


Have you read any of his books? 
Do you have a suggestion on which one I should read next?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

The only other Ted Dekker book I liked was Obsessed. I've read a few others, but didn't enjoy them nearly as much.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Kati, I have read several of his books. This was my least favorite though, because of the creepiness factor and the shocking ending!