Saturday, May 31, 2014

June Photo-a-day Challenge

The new photo-a-day challenge starts tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to getting my camera out every day again. 

I would love for you to join me in this photo-a-day challenge!

Here is the list of themes for each day. If you are planning on participating in this challenge with me, feel free to copy this picture, save it to your computer, post it on your page, etc. 



As a review:

There are several different ways you can post your challenge photos: post your day's photo each day, wait and post a whole week at a time, or save all your photos until the end of the month and post them all at one. You can blog your photos, upload them to an open photo bucket album, add them to instagram, or any other place where photos can be posted.


Link-up:

This link-up will stay open all month long. You can link-up as many Photo-a-day Challenge posts as you have. Only G-rated blogs and pictures, please! 



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to give it a try. No promises, though ;) Looks like you've got some interesting topics here.

Cheryl said...

Fun, fun! I'll be linking up once a week as I did in February. Gotta start thinking...

Unknown said...

I will plan on posting my photos by the week. Looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

I bloggy friends with Kristin and thought I'd give this a try! I will try to post weekly. Thanks for hosting!

Pat said...

Katie,
Hi!
I'm blog friends with Podso!
Think I might give your photo challenge a try!!!
Thanks for hosting!!!
Fondly,
Pat

ellen b. said...

Hi Kati,
I had fun doing the first seven days of your photo challenge. Thanks for hosting!

Tomoko said...

Nice to meet you Kati.
What an interesting photo challenge!

I am visiting you through my friend Judith" Lavender Cottage".

Greeting from Japan,Tomoko.

Catrinel said...

Grate challenge!I'm going to give it a try. :) Hugs from Romania! :D

Vee said...

Thanks a million, Kati! It's been great fun.