Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Girl-y Christmas Decorations

This is a tour of my room and Bekah's. I am on tour with the Nester from the Nesting Place.

My room:
I don't have many Christmas decorations because the Christmas-y colors don't go in my room. I do have a red candle and a green one that come out during the Christmas season. (See picture below.)


My yo-yo tree. The tree skirt is a pillow sham that I was not using. The idea: courtesy of the Nester!
My desk is decorated with all my Christmas candles. my nice built-in book shelves that are stuffed with books are in the back ground.


My candles with the tree in the background.
~~~
Bekah's room:
Bekah's tree is decorated in kitty ornaments. (That is so Bekah!) The nativity is a foam one that she made several years ago.

Bekah's table is decorated for Christmas with a pink snowman bag, a nativity scene snow globe, and "Baby Deer" that her grandmother gave her before she was born.
Her little winter bears are sitting in her chair.


*** Go to the Nester's big Christmas Tour of Homes 2009 post to see more house tours.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your home is so warm and inviting, everything looks great! Merry Christmas!

Kristin said...

I love your yo-yo tree. I can't believe I forgot to go see it when I was there last Sunday!! (Inspired by you, I have my own yo-yo tree this year with red and green yo-yos.)

I must say, Bekah's room is SO Bekah!

Kati said...

Where is your yo-yo tree, Kristin?

Heather, thank you and Merry Christmas to you, too.

Kristin said...

My yo-yo tree is in our bedroom...you can go look when you come over tomorrow.