Monday, February 6, 2012

♥ Hearts ♥

Hearts are everywhere around you. Sometimes you see them; sometimes you don't. Sometimes they are made with human hands; other times they are out in nature.

This week on Photo Friday, in honor of Valentine's day, I am challenging my readers to find hearts somewhere around them. Link your finds to the Photo Friday linky party.

I have found hearts...
in a person's hands
something you want to highlight, like a birthday party napkin



or something you love, like a Starbucks drink...


or a food you like (in this picture it's salsa)


in a Christmas gift tag
this tag was made by my sister Bekah

even in a potato chip!
thanks to my nephew Gavin for letting
me snap this photo before he ate it

You can also look for hearts in wood grain, food, leaves, etc. So keep your eyes and mind open for hearts and snap away! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

2 comments:

Frances said...

What a wonderful idea for Photo Friday, Kati. I know there are people who collect pictures of things in which they have seen hearts. I believe there was an article in Artful Blogging one time about that. Gotta love that heartshaped potato chip!

I really like your new blog look. It's fun and inspiring to change things around occasionally, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I'll try snapping a few 'heart' photos and entering your contest :)

Blessings,
~Miss Raquel
www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com