Monday, December 13, 2010

My Corner at Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at My Corner...

My tree with yo-yo ornaments.


Both of these decorations are new. The mini gingerbread houses were found at Target on way sale after Christmas. You just can't beat 20¢ for each one of these adorable things. I snatched up every single one they had left. The trees: 2 dollars and something at Marshalls.



Another new decoration is my Pohnpeian angel given to me by my friend Jo who was fortunate enough to be able to take a trip to the Micronesian island this summer. Thanks Jo!



*******************************
I am on tour with The Nester!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the Marshall's trees. I'll have to go up to your room tomorrow to see them!

Cheryl said...

Isn't it fun to have your own little corner of the world to decorate as you please? And you do such a great job, too...I can't wait to visit your house someday! :-)

gena said...

Oh my goodness - those houses and trees are just adorable !!!!! What a great find !
thanks for sharing,
gena
www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

Kim at Thistle Dew said...

I love the yo-yo ornaments, Kati! What a Christmas-y Corner!

Miss Kim :-)

Frances said...

Kati, I think it's so wonderful that you have your own little corner. And that you are following in your mother's footsteps with your love of traditions. Yes, it is such fun to find bargains on things that you love. Buying something on clearance after Christmas means you have to wait a LONG time to use them. But what a joy it is when the time finally comes! Thanks for showing us your Corner. Merry Christmas!

Pamela said...

I loved seeing your Christmas decorations. Your list of Christmas books include some of my favorites, too.