Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving dinner. My favorite meal of the year. Where you dive head-long into all the yummy food and eat and eat and eat until you can't eat another bite...until the pies come out.





We are almost as bad as Mom on Garfield's Christmas Special:
Jon: Hey, Mom, pass the potatoes, please.
Mom: Scalloped, whipped, fried, baked, or boiled?
Jon: Mom! You always fix too much food.
Mom: I know, honey, I know. Now what would you like?
Jon: Why, I can't decide. Just give me a piece of pie.
Mom: Apple, peach, pumpkin, blueberry, cherry, or banana cream?

Mmmm...
Can't Wait!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love that clip from Garfield's Christmas special. It makes me laugh every time. :-D
Maybe we're a bit excessive? Oh well, it's once a year!

Kristin said...

We were quoting that at dinner tonight!

Frances said...

Oh.My.Word. How could one ever decide? I'll take one of each. Happy Thanksgiving, Kati, to you and your sweetest of families.