Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Canisters That Called My Name

If you know me, you probably know that I am always collecting things for my hope chest. (In fact, I blogged about it for a week as part of my Collections series.)

A couple of weeks ago, I was walking through Macy's to get to another store in the mall, when I looked over and saw the perfect canisters for my someday kitchen. They were part of the Martha Stewart line, white with colored lettering, and the price was pretty reasonable.



I am thrilled with my find! 




They called my name...and I answered.

6 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Sweet! I love how they are different colors, to blend with any kitchen color scheme. xo

Cheryl said...

Aren't you glad you answered the call? :) They are "you"!

Stephanie said...

Darling! I can see why you answered the call :)

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

They are so cute! Really, really cute!

Great find!

Deanna

Kim at Thistle Dew said...

I LOVE those, Kati! What a great find!

Kim :-)

Anonymous said...

I adore vintage looking items.