Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Intro: It's a Wrap!

It's so much fun creating pretty packages. When I have the time, I'd much prefer to get creative with wrapping instead of using a plain gift bag. This year, I've challenged myself to wrap using different and unique ideas for each. This coming month, I'll be sharing a lot of those ideas in my 31 days series, It's a Wrap!



In getting together my posts, I found that all my ideas fit into five categories so each week in October will have a different theme. Each Sunday, I'll post a scripture verse instead of a wrapping idea. 



Some of the ideas are really easy and others will take more thought and effort, but none are exceptionally hard to tackle. A lot of these ideas are for package embellishments meaning you can use any wrapping paper you want to wrap your gift. Others involve using specific paper for the achieved outcome. 


I'm looking forward to sharing my ideas with you this month!

~ ~ ~

I'm joining in with many other bloggers who are writing 31 days series. 
Click ~here~ to see more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to this - especially with Christmas coming. I might be able to try some of your ideas!

Kathy said...

This sounds like a fun project. Can't wait to see your ideas!