Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Photo-a-day Challenge: Day 23-30

The November Photo-a-day Challenge has been fun, but I had a hard time getting my camera out this time.

Day 23: path
Proverbs 3:6.




Day 24: apple
I wasn't able to take an apple picture.



Day 25: shine
A lamp shining during the cloudy day.




Day 26: food
My favorite Thanksgiving food is stuffing.




Day 27: thankful
My niece's Thanksgiving activity page.




Day 28: makes me smile
My "uncle", Pilgrim.




Day 29: home
We put up our Christmas tree on Saturday. Our home is looking festive for Christmas.




Day 30: scarf
The scarf on my "starman" Christmas ornament.




:: :: :: :: :: ::



Click here to link up your photo-a-day challenge posts. 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I loved your photo challenge. So sorry I had to drop out but this time of year is just too busy. If you do it again, I will try to join in. I like the picture of your "uncle". LOL.

Anonymous said...

Fun shots for these last group of days. Love the scarf on the snowman. A Christmas tree really adds a something wonderful to a home!