Monday, December 19, 2011

Mystery and More of My Favorite Christmas Songs

Since I have been doing different themes each week in December, I thought I would post some Christmas songs during this week before Christmas.

After thinking more about my friends out there who read my blog and have slow internet connections, I have decided that posting a song each day is not the thing to do. Instead, below the video song there are a few links to some of my favorites.

I love the Selah Christmas album, Rose of Bethlehem. There are many songs on there that I like a lot but this song is one of my favorites on the album. The words of this song are beautiful.



***To turn of my Mix Pod music to listen to this song, go to the bottom of this page and hit the pause button.


This World by Twila Paris on the album It's the Thought

You Are Emmanuel by Truth on the album You Are Emmanuel

What Child is This by Selah on the album Rose of Bethlehem

O Holy Night by Selah on the album Rose of Bethlehem

1 comment:

Frances said...

Kati, that song was beautiful. I had never heard it before. What wonderful words. It is indeed a Mystery, how He could love fallen man. Thanks so much for sharing the links to the songs that you particularly love to hear during the Christmas season.