Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Naming Process

Since I got my new Nikon camera in August, I have wanted to give my camera a name. On a couple blogs that I read I've seen the owners name their cameras. I thought about some names and I asked my friends for some suggestions. I came up with a list with some names that I had come up with and others that were suggested to me.

  • Cam
  • Click
  • Lenny
  • Lenora
  • Nick
  • Oscar
  • Sam

After thinking about all my options, I narrowed it down to two choices: Nick and Lenny. I thought about it and thought about it.

Me thinking to myself: I really like Nick, but I really like Lenny, too. But Nick is such a good name for my Nikon but Lenny sounds so camera-y.

After much back and forth, I chose a name. It was the one that I came back to every time.


So without further ado...


Meet Nick.

2 comments:

Frances said...

If you are in a particularly feminine mood on any particular day, you could call your camera Nickie!

Cheryl said...

I think Nick is a fine name. (And Nickie is too.) :D