Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Air We Breathe



Sisters Book Challenge
Book 9
The Air We Breathe by Christa Parrish


source
This is another book I read in October and haven't gotten around to reviewing as part of the Sisters Book Challenge.

This book is about Molly Fisk and her mother, Louise. They run a wax museum in Maine tourist town. Molly does not go outside. She only feels safe while inside the museum. When a woman she knew six years ago, walks into the museum, Molly's whole life changes.

Claire is a grieving woman when she strikes up a friendship with young girl (who hardly talks to anyone but Claire). As their friendship grows, Claire begins to heal but then the girl and her mother vanish.

Now it's Claire's turn to help Molly find a second chance at life, free from all the pain in her past. 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I guess I'm a book challenge slacker. Wow! You're on your ninth book. Does it count that I at least have Maid to Match checked out of the library even if I haven't read it yet? :-)

Vee said...

A wax museum in Maine? This makes me wonder if there is such a thing.