Thursday, August 14, 2014

Coffee Bark

I have made peppermint bark around Christmas for years. It's a favorite treat for several people in our family. Then, a few years ago, I experimented with the recipe and make orange bark.

Then came coffee bark. My sister-in-law Sarah invented this variation. She asked for the peppermint and orange bark recipes and while we were emailing back and forth we came up with all kinds of bark ideas. But the one that stuck with us the most was coffee bark. Sarah tried it first and sent me the amounts she used of each ingredient. 

It. was. fabulous! 



All of us coffee lovers were thrilled with how it turned out. This isn't just a Christmas treat, either. It's great for any time of year!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing:)

Unknown said...

Oh, Kati! This is going to float through my dreams tonight...

Kristin said...

As you know, I'm not a coffee person, but I think Owen and I may try this with a few other extracts we have in the cabinet. :-)