Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Collections: Books - What Are You Reading?

Here is what I'm reading right now:

The Guardian by Beverly Lewis
     This is her newest book which was just released on March 26.

Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
     A sisters book challenge book. Be looking for a review after the Collections series is over.

Life of Pi by Yann Martel
     I've heard a lot about this book and the new movie so I thought I would give it a try. I haven't gotten very far yet.

Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
     This Agatha Christie I found on Amazon for free so I got it to give it a try. It's a Tommy and Tuppence novel.

Open Your Hymnal Again by Denise Loock
     This is a great devotional book. Each chapter has a hymn as it's theme. I've been reading the corresponding verses/chapters that go along with each day.

Luke
     We are studying the book of Luke in our Bible study right now.




What are you reading?



Don't forget to enter the book themed giveaway, if you haven't already.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I finished The Guardian today so now I'm onto Call the Midwife: Shadows of the Workhouse. Just last night, I downloaded that Agatha Christie book, too!

Unknown said...

I am working in The Lucky One by N. Sparks, By His Hand by Jennifer Johnson, and A Moms Battle Cry for Resr! :)