Saturday, September 27, 2014

Blog Plans

UPDATE: scroll to the bottom of this post to see the themes for the photo-a-day challenge.

The next two months will be very busy here on this blog.

In October, I'm doing a 31 Days series: It's a Wrap! 



I'll be sharing some ideas to made gift wrapping fun, festive, and personalized.


In November, I'm hosting another photo-a-day challenge.




The other two photo-a-day challenges I did were so much fun and were a big success. I wanted to do a fall challenge and November seemed like the month to do it.

The rules are very simple. Take a photo each day that fits the theme of the day. Please keep your photos family friendly.

There are different ways you can post your challenge photos: post your day's photo each day, wait and post a whole week at a time, or wait until the end of the month and post them all at once. I usually post mine every single day but since November is a busy month and I will have just blogged every day in October, I'm going to post mine once a week. 

You can blog your photos, upload them to an online photo album, put them on instagram, etc.

I'll have a link-up on the first day of November where you can link up all your pictures. It will be open all month long. 

I'll be putting together the topics in the middle of October. If you have any suggestions on themes, please go ahead and comment or send me an email. I appreciate your opinions.

Would you be interested in joining the challenge? If you decide to join in, feel free to put this button on your site. 




UPDATE: Here are the themes for the November photo-a-day challenge...
Feel free to save this to your computer and post it on your site.


7 comments:

Catrinel said...

Yaaaayyyyy! I can hardly wait! I couldn't do all the other challenge and I hope this time I will make it!
Hugs from Romania! :*

Empty nester at last said...

Me too...been waiting for this!! Can't wait!

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

I'm attempting a 31 days series as well and I hope to join your photo challenge in November (the last one looked like so much fun).

Unknown said...

I'd love to join you again! Looking forward to it!!!

Unknown said...

2 month-long challenges back-to-back? Whew! Go you! Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Lorrie said...

I'd love to join in. Once a week will probably work best for me, too.

Joan said...

Hi, I'm new and would like to try this. How and where do you post your photos? How do you see the photos of others?

Thanks,