Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Barn Sale Finds

The barn sale we went to in the spring and last fall was this past weekend. As always, I found couple of treasures.

I've been looking for a mirror for my room for a while but I've not been able to find what I was looking for. (If you look closely, you can see the old mirror above my nightstand in this post.) I found a beautiful mirror at the sale! The frame is looks good in my room and the glass is old.




I also found a vintage fan. It still works, too!



Now I can't wait until the next barn sale! :D

5 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Great finds! Cute pic of you shooting the pic!

Had an old fan like that of my grandpa's when I was little......both my sister and I got our hair caught up in it, very scary - so be careful if you use it, esp on the floor.

Keep on finding those amazing deals!

happywonderer said...

Those are great finds!

Mrs.Rabe said...

Very nice finds, Kati!

Can't wait to see you soon!

Deanna

Kathy said...

I love that new mirror. So pretty!

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

Wonderful finds. Is the barn sale local?