Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Wrapping

I like to change how I wrap my gifts each year. Last year, I wrapped with shiny polka dot and snowflake paper. The year before I went with aqua snowflake paper with red curly ribbon. I've also wrapped with paper printed with green and pink ornaments. Then there was the year I had a mixture of several brightly colored papers.



This year, I have a lot of red in my decor so I went with a red and white striped paper from Target. For tags, I used book page Christmas trees that also go with my tree decorations. These are tied on with jute. 



Do you change up your wrapping from year to year?

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Tim works for a printing company so we get lots of free rolls of paper and we use that. But I always use ribbons, twine, markers etc to change the look of our packages.

Yours are very cute!

Deanna