Friday, October 17, 2014

It's a Wrap! Day 17

Minion

My nephews really like the movie Despicable Me and they love anything minion. So for my nephew Owen's birthday, I decided to wrap his gift in a minion.

I used yellow cardstock to wrap the gift. Any bright yellow paper will do. Cut a large circle out of grey paper, cut a smaller circle out of white paper, and an even smaller circle out of brown paper. These circles will be the eye and the goggles. Glue all the circles together, then glue to the package leaving a few inches at the top. With a black sharpie, draw a dot in the middle of the brown circle. Then draw a smile, several lines near the top for hair, and a band across the side of the gift coming off from the circles for the goggles band. 



Bonus picture: Owen with his minion gift. :)



~ ~ ~

3 comments:

Suburban Style said...

What an awesome package! I am always looking for simple and creative ways to wrap a gift...and your ideas have inspired. I am really enjoying your 31 days.

Lorrie said...

I'm a fan of minions - they are so cute. Another great idea, Kati.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Cute!


Deanna