Friday, October 31, 2014

It's a Wrap! Day 31

Wrapping Paper Band

This is a great wrapping idea for men, women, or children.

1. Wrap the gift in plain colored paper.
2. Cut a band out of another wrapping paper. This one can be another plain color, a printed design, etc.
3. Attach both ends of the band at the back of the gift with Scotch tape.
4. Finish off with a ribbon.


For this gift I used a brown paper on a hunter green paper and tied with jute.



This one my sister Bekah created. She used a bright pink polka dot paper and made her band with a bright pink and red chevron paper. Instead of using ribbon or string, she chose use a strip of washi tape. This also holds the band in place without using Scotch tape.



This post finishes up the It's a Wrap! series. Come back on Monday for a conclusion and a list of all the ideas in one convenient place. 


~ ~ ~


2 comments:

Miss Dishywoo said...

I really like this one. It's so simple and easy to do, yet dresses up a basic package.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I like the way the first one looks, and I know my girls would like the way the second one looks!

Deanna