Wednesday, October 22, 2014

It's a Wrap! Day 22

Brown Paper Package Tied Up with String

I took inspiration from the Sound of Music for this one. First I made a label using PicMonkey. I printed it and cut it out. I cut out a slightly larger square out of scrapbook paper and glued together with dots of glue in each corner. Or you could also use photo splits

Wrap your gift in brown paper or use a brown paper gift bag. Tie jute or some other kind of string around the package. Attach the label using glue stick or photo splits.




Bonus:
Free printable label. Feel free to save this to your computer, print, and use on your own gift.



~ ~ ~


2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Cute!

Deanna

Moi said...

I never thought of using picmonkey for that! cute idea...now I am singing the song.