Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sisters Book Challenge

My sister Kristin and I were inspired by the Quirky Bookworm's BFF Book Challenge and have decided to do our own book challenge together this year. We each had to pick ten books for the other which was quite the challenge itself. It took us almost a week (and many emails) to pick the books but by Sunday we had our lists to give one another. We are each committed to reading five books on the list by the end of the year. I think both of us bookworms are up to the challenge. (I don't know about Kristin, but I might even read more than my five? We'll see.)




Here's my list from Kristin:



The Scarlet Pimpernel, Mr. Darcy's Diary, The Wind in the Willows, The Centurion's Wife, Calico Bush



I have already looked up my list of books in the local libraries and have checked one out which I will start reading in the next couple of days. 


This is going to be so much fun!
Are you doing any book challenges this year?

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be reading more than 5 also. I downloaded The Scarlet Pimpernel for free on my Kindle, but I haven't started anything yet.

Chasity S. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'll see if my sister wants to do this with me! =) Thanks for the idea!

Jodi-Marie said...

What a great idea! I am participating in the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge again this year. I am a bit behind but I still like to log them and post to the blog. I have also gotten some really good book suggestions that way. "Holes" was really good- I was surprised. Maybe Britni would do a challenge like this with me. Only I have no clue what she would pick for me to read. She may want payback for some of the things I made her read!