Monday, October 7, 2013

{31 Days of Pinterest Completed} Felt Campfire

PIN INSPIRATION:

~

How cute is this?! The moment I saw this pin, I wanted to make this campfire set for my brother's children. Eve, Nora, and Peter like to camp and when we went to visit them in May, they also liked to play camping.

None of the steps were all that hard, and the directions were easy to follow, but this project did take a lot of time because of all the pieces.

This set includes: three logs, three flames, a stick for each child, a marshmallow with a toasted end for each child, and the parts of a s'more (two graham crackers, a chocolate bar, and a melted marshmallow) for each child. 


~ ~ ~



I'm also linking up to Schneider Peeps' Handmade Christmas.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

The. Cutest. Gift. Ever.

Unknown said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Kim at Thistle Dew said...

That is such a great idea! Thinking about Christmas now...
:-)

Stephanie said...

Oh how cute! I may have to make this for my 1 1/2 year old nephew. Thanks, Kati, for sharing! Hugs!

Barbara F. said...

What a sweet aunt you are. This is adorable. xo

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Adorable Kati!

Kristin said...

I love it!

Vee said...

Now that is cute!

Jodi-Marie said...

I think Nora, Eve, and Peter will be thrilled to play camping all winter long! How cute.

Unknown said...

I think my 4 year old would love this. She loves roasting marshmallows outside. Thanks for sharing at Handmade Christmas.