Friday, October 18, 2013

Tea Cup and Mug Exchange

I decided to join Stephanie's tea cup and mug exchange. I chose to participate in both exchanges.


~ ~ ~

Tea Cup Exchange

Claire from Gypsy Slow Down got my name for the tea cup exchange.

This tea cup looks like it was made for me! I love birds and I'd even pinned this tea cup on Pinterest before.



Claire also included a few autumnal treats in the package: delicious pumpkin pie cookies, a box of rooibos cinnamon vanilla tea, and a pack of beverage napkins with the words "GIVE thanks" printed on them.


Thank you, Claire!

~ ~ ~

Mug Exchange

Amy from God's Grace Overflows was given my name for the mug exchange.

She sent me this pretty mug. I love how it has fall colors but yet flowers for those in-between kind of days we have around here. I drank my evening coffee in it last night.



In the package along with the mug, Amy  added a pumpkin cookie cutter and a pretty fall decoration (which has already found a place in my room).


Thank you, Amy!

 ~ ~ ~

Thank you Stephanie for hosting the tea cup and mug exchange! It's been so much fun!

:: :: :: :: ::

Looking for day 18 of my 31 days series? 
Click ~here~ to see what Pinterest project I completed today.

12 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Lovely tea cup and mug and adorable goodies which were included. Enjoy! xo

Vee said...

A tea cup and a mug! Double your blessings; double your fun! The pink tea cup is uniquely beautiful and the mug is seasonal...summer and fall for sure. The extras are terrific, too. This idea of Stephanie's is a sweet one.

Vi said...

Kati! It was so funny, after buying the tea cup I added you on pinterest and almost had a heart attack when I saw you had pinned the same one! It was meant to be :) I'm glad you like it.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Kati, what a beautiful tea cup and nice tea or coffee mug! It was such fun participating in this and thanks for my wonderful mug and cookies and honey lollipops! Have a great weekend.
Julie

Kristin said...

I wish I knew where those Give Thanks napkins came from. I haven't bought my napkins for our Thanksgiving dessert party yet and those are perfectly my style! Love them!

Stephanie said...

How neat that Claire gave you a tea cup that you had pinned - great minds think alike :) The tea cup is darling as is the mug. And all of the extra goodies are quite delightful! I am very glad you joined the exchange, dear Kati. Have a great weekend! Hugs to you.

Lady Linda said...

Nice goodies for you too! This exchange was so much fun and it's nice to read new blogs and chat with some new tea time ladies!
Have a great weekend.
Linda

Cheryl said...

What special treasures you have received this month! I think these ladies must have known you well... :D

Loni said...

Hi Kati I wanted to thank you so much for my teacup I love it so much! That is hilarious that you didn't even know I liked owls, I thought maybe you had seen one of my more recent posts about a new owl decoration I had picked up, hehehe. Well you are amazing and wonderful; and so kind and thoughtful! Those cookies barley made it through picture taking before they were being savored up and the tea is so pleasant to sip! I'm having a hard time busting into the honey sticks, those so cute and perfect I want to keep them on display! I think I'll save them for a time when I'm sharing tea with some special friends; they'll know they're extra special to me because I let them enjoy them too! By the way, I couldn't help myself I've already looked through a bunch of your fun posts on the buttons, super cute and now I'm joining you as a follower! I'm so glad to have met you and received my teacup from you! Have a blessed weekend! :)

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Kati,
As I have visited all the ladies blogs to enjoy their treasures I stand amazed at how the Lord directed with each gift and giver. Your tea cup story is the most amazing of all, and to think that you had pinned it. I can see why you pinned it, quite beautiful.

This has been a wonderful exchange that my daughter Stephanie has put together. I believe she has started a precious ministry here and should continue on with it. What a blessing it has been for all the ladies as you can see with their stories.

I do not have a blog but enjoy visiting you dear ladies through my daughters blog.
I shall come for another visit soon.
Enjoy your wonderful treasures.

Blessings to you!

Anne Payne said...

I love the tea cup! It is so dainty. And the mug is great, too. I would enjoy hot coca out of that one. Have a blessed Sabbath!

Buttercup said...

The tea cup and the mug are great. So much fun to be part of the exchange.